Remove stains from rug or carpet
We encounter it all the time: people who tried their best to clean stains in their carpet and furniture with store-bought products.
Understandably so. It seems like a cheap and easy fix. Instead of fixing the problem, it creates new ones, such as these:
- Shrinking of carpet or rug: due to excessive moisture and lack of proper drying
- Bad results: products cannot reach deep into the fibers
- Poor smelling carpet and furniture: because of trapped moisture and dirt
- Backing coming off of rug: happens when excess moisture is left beneath the rug
- Mold: also as a result of moisture left behind
- New stains forming: as a result of the used products
- Costly: instead of saving money it can cost you a lot more (products, professional cleaning or complete replacement)
- Unsafe for children and pets: due to remaining chemicals
- Permanent damage: from bleaching of fibers to discoloration
Carpet-, rug- and furniture-manufacturers recommend cleaning by hiring a professional company to deep-clean your items.
This will ensure a safe and effective cleaning so that you can enjoy your items for much longer.